Dr. John Diaso is a native of Fresno, California. He received his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles.
- Co-founder of Functional Integrated Therapy (FIT)
- Has been in private practice for 28 years
- Completed his Chiropractic Orthopedic Diplomat program (DABCO) at Palmer College of Chiropractic West
- Trained for over 300 hours in Chiropractic Rehabilitation through Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- Certified Functional Movement Screening (FMS) provider
- Certified Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) provider
- Serves as head trainer for Argentina Football Club
- Serves as Fitness director for Fresno Volleyball Club, and Tenaya Middle School volleyball team.
In addition, Dr. Diaso has been married to his wife Treena for 27 years and they have 3 children.